FOOTBALL WILL RETURN
You’re itching to get back on the pitch. We’re itching to get you back out there. But until then stay fit, stay safe and stay indoors. Sign-up your team now to beat the rush for first kick-off. We’ll see you soon.
WE ARE PITCHSIDE
Nobody likes average. You wouldn't pick a single scoop of vanilla when they're offering a tub of Häagen-Dazs Key Lime Pie with chocolate chips and extra sprinkles for the same price. Would you?
90% of players say our leagues are great. The other 10% were mid-game and it seemed rude to ask. We're setting a new standard for 5-a-side football in London.
We'll capture every goal - every time
Immaculate 3G pitches
FA qualified referees - thankfully, no VAR
Prizes worth winning, because you're worth it
WARREN STREET PITCH
Play 5-a-side football on a 3G surface that ensures a sweet connection on your shots and gigabytes worth of goals an hour.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
FIFA approved, 3G surface